Mother's Day in McMinnville

To celebrate Mother's Day, I went to La Rambla Restaurant and Bar in McMinnville around 30 miles from home.

At La Rambla they serve a variety of tapas as well as other typical dishes from Spain.
La Rambla

La Rambla

La Rambla

Mother's Day specials

Mother's Day specials

One of the dishes I chose was vegan but the other two were vegetarian. I made an exception being Mother's Day. Tonight I have to go back to my regular eating though.

I first had red sangria:
Red Sangria
And then ordered these three dishes I shared with my husband:
Sautéed spinach with pine nuts, golden raisins, and roasted garlic drizzled with sherry vinegar
Patatas Bravas with Calabrian chili sauce and garlic alioli
Traditional Spanish Tortilla with Romesco sauce
I was so full for dessert but didnt want to miss those "churros con chocolate" so I went to walk around through downtown and went back after a couple of hours.

Churros with dark chocolate